Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Very Superstitious...

And yes, I was totally singing that song as I types. Don't. Judge. Me!


I was driving the other day and I realized that since i was 16 years old (that's a decade ago just in case you were curious) I have crossed my fingers and touched glass going over a railroad track. I think the old wives tale was that if you crossed your fingers and touched glass while going over a railroad track it would keep you safe while driving. Or something like that. I've done it for 10 years! I think now I do it out of habit, not because it will bring me good luck. Though I suppose if I thought back hard enough there are more than a few times I could say that it worked :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Jason (my husband) always tells us to pick up our feet when we go over the tracks.

    ReplyDelete