Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Egg Hunting With Tyler & Daisy

Today was our annual Easter egg hunt at Commerce Church of the Nazarene. However, this year we got a sweet movie first! I think that was new... maybe I just don't remember it from last year. Tyler and Daisy were a little bored with it I think, but they were amped for the egg hunt! I mean who wouldn't be... It's free candy!


T & D with the Easter bunny 
(The first time EVER that they have willingly taken a picture with a character)

Waiting with Aunt Kayla to start the hunt :)
Daisy showing off her wiggly tooth, making her mom gag. haha
Tyler looking for "Special" eggs.
Daisy getting all the eggs by the parking lot. I'm sure she was watching for cars, like all good 5 year old's do ;)

They were literally running in circles picking up eggs.
Daisy found the special egg hidden outside of the pink lines. GO DAISY!
Doing a final perimeter check, making sure they got every last egg.
Showing off her loot.
Look at all that candy they got! 

I cannot even begin to to tell you how proud of these 2 I am! They normally just kinda scoot along and don't pick up many eggs. Are super scared to go by the Easter bunny and just kinda act like the shy kid in the corner. But this year... They really ran circles around the other kids their age. They got some serious candy, which us adults were munching on. Shhhhhhh... don't tell the twins! 

All in all it was a very good day and it makes me more excited for future holidays with these 2 crazy kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment