Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cell Phone Nastalgia - Take Me Back To Cali, PLEASE!


Since my little bliggity-blog was born AFTER my amazing California trip I thought now was a good time to share some of my pics from it. :) Also because I am pretty much dying to get back there. And I don't mean that figuratively.


The very first thing we saw getting off the plane. :)


Clearly this bus was parked here waiting for me & Sam everyday. 
Sadly we never rode it :(


China-Town (Next trip I will do more than just drive through!)


Celebrating Sam's 20th birthday! Yep, that's Chocolate Cream Pie!


Yep, I park like a champ! :)

So there you have it. Part 1 of my trip to Cali! Many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. I miss Cali too. I've been dying to get back there since we visited in 2002.

    Actually, I've been dying to get back since my parents dragged me away when I was little... :(

    ReplyDelete