Friday, April 27, 2012

Busty Girl Problems

Oh the bane of my existence!! These are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true I couldn't not re-post them! SO here we go.

12 Problems Busty Girls Have

1. The Surprise Stain

2. The Counter Dilemma

3. Airplane Turbulence

4. The Motor-boating Proposition

5. The Built-In Bra Issue

6. The Shoulder Strap Attack

7. The Dish-washing Dilemma

8. Ye Ole "Boob Spillage"

9. Seat-belt Sadness

10. Ruffles!

11. Suspenders!

12. Stairs!
I do this daily... *sigh*

And there you have it. Busty girl problems. If you have small boobs, you will never understand! haha

3 comments:

  1. Best Blog Post EVARRRR!
    Seriously, unless you're "blessed" *eye roll* with "the girls" of mass proportions, you will never understand how we have been through every single scenario listed above.
    I do mean every one and then some.
    Jess you know I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Reals! Seriously kills me! I think I had 3 of these AT LEAST 3, happen to me today alone!

    ReplyDelete