Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sometimes I Think On Wednesday's

I thought today was as good a day as any to spew some random thoughts. Nothing really earth shattering, just thoughts in general. So here goes!

1. I am over half way done with my 30 meals for 30 families in 30 days project and I've noticed 2 things. I am not as bad of a cook as I thought and I. AM. EXHAUSTED! I never knew that cooking dinner would make me so tired! Why didn't anyone tell me this beforehand??? ;) Another thought on the same subject; tonight is "Day 17" and I've already cooked 17 meals for 19 families! How cool is that! I've planned ahead and scheduled meals for 2 days I am absolutely unable to cook and already given them to the family. What can I say, I was anxious to get it done! haha

2. I have always wanted this dress. 


No I know I'm in no shape to wear a dress like this, but maybe one day. After I get down to my goal weight, I'll make it happen! Pair it with some leggings or something. 
Totes adorb. In pink though, I'm not a huge purple fan.


3. Since we're on the subject of weight loss... I have been doing a super crazy diet since January. It's called Fat Loss For Idiots, very fitting. Since January I have lost about 22 lbs. Now I know that doesn't sound like a whole lot, but for me it is! This is the longest I have stuck with a diet and have continued to lose weight. Everything else I half do, or only stick to for a week. Now if I could just get my mom to go grocery shopping! haha We are totally out of food at my house right now! For breakfast I had 3 slices of turkey & a yogurt. I'm starving!! haha 


4. I am IN LOVE with the House of Night book series! Chizity-check it out. I will admit that I am already a big baby & cry at commercials, but I seriously have gotten so emotionally attached to the characters in this book series that I cry reading parts of it. Even though I know it's just a book, it just makes me so dang emotional reading about all the bullpoopie (as Zoey always says) that they go through. 
Read it. Love it. DON'T. JUDGE. ME.

3 comments:

  1. I started reading the House of Night series a couple of years ago, I got caught up and never started picking the new books up. I loved it, and I need to get the past few books I've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on book 6. and I just saw that she came out with another one for the series! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Jess you and your tearing up at commercials! You got me started on that super sensitive chick mess lol I cry too!
    House of Night is amazing but here in hick-a-maville USA it's hard to find them!!

    ReplyDelete