Tuesday, May 1, 2012

California Trip - Cabrillo Marine Aquarium

Next to the Zoo, Aquariums are my next favorite thing! Sam & I went on a little road trip down to the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium and spent a few hours with the fishes!


Sharky hanging in the front gates.


Fishy Fishies!


The biggest starfish I've EVER seen!!!


Along with the biggest lobster I've ever seen! 


Random dude at the aquarium asked me to take his picture and send it to his phone so he would have something to show his class about his research at the aquarium. I tried about a million times to send it to him and it never went through. :( sorry guy I was supposed to send a picture to, You gave me a bad number!


SEAHORSES!!! I love them with all my heart & soul! I'm so glad we got to see some at the aquarium! they are just neat little guys! I want one!

Then me & Sam had a little fun in the common area:




Well, you get to see Sam have some fun. You see, All the pictures of me having fun are on Sam's computer & I have all the ones of her.

If you live in the LA area, or plan to visit there in the near future, I STRONGLY suggest you go to the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium. I'll even give you the address!

Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
3720 Stephen M White Drive
San Pedro, California 90731
(310) 548-7562

GO THERE NOW!

1 comment:

  1. In San Francisco you should have visited the pier, they have an undersea aquarium that was AWESOME!! It walks right out into the ocean.

    ReplyDelete