Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oops...

I totally forgot to make my prediction for American Idol last night! 
Man, I'm really off my game right now!
Hopefully my weekend in Madison will cure this absentmindedness.

Moving on... 
MY PREDICTION! 
(going off last week it is going to be a bottom 2 again)
I believe that Hollie Cavanagh & Jessica Sanchez are going to be in the bottom 2.
Hollie because she just isn't as strong as the other 3.
Jessica because while she is an excellent singer technically, she just hasn't been getting the votes. (America is probably on my side and they're just bored:)

As much as I don't want to see her go, I believe Hollie will get the boot this week. Unless America decides to make the right choice and get rid of Jessica. 
You know you want to.
I guess we will see in T minus 8 hours if I was right or not. 
Until then blog world....

No comments:

Post a Comment