Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Have Found My Wedding Photographer.

Which is really funny, because I'm not even remotely close to getting married. I'm not even remotely close to DATING anyone. haha. Regardless, I have officially found my wedding photographer. Her name is Libby Fryer, she's from the UK and she's amazeballs! No. Lie.


Here is just one little picture Libby took from my our dear friends Lisa & Steve's vow renewal ceremony. The picture that got Libby a job as my future photographer.


Photo Credit: Libby Fryer

Oh hey Lisa & Steve... Aren't you 2 just the cutest little couple ever! I am seriously sad I had to miss the ceremony! Boo, Hiss! I'll be at the next one! I think it should be every 11 years. Symbolic. 

This pic didn't really hurt either.

Photo Credit: Libby Fryer

So yay for me & yay for Libby being amazing & yay for Lisa & Steve on the renewal! Glad it was everything you guys wanted. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment