Tuesday, May 1, 2012

California Trip - DISNEYLAND!!!!!

Happiest. Place. On. Earth!

Oh yea baby! Disneyland is the bomb-diggity-bomb-dot-com! I would live there if I could. Applied for a job once, I guess I didn't meet the "Happiness Quota" that makes me super sad.





I love Disneyland's "It's A Small World" Ride because they have a bunch of Disney characters mixed in with all of the other dolls. Super cool!


Ummmm Hi... A Michael Jackson MOVIE. AT. DISNEYLAND????? Have I died & gone to heaven??? I do believe so! Someone bring the panels, this chicks about to code!


First MJ, Now Alice!!! You have GOT to be kidding me! Happiest place on earth, fo sho.


I'm hoping to get a disc from Sam with all of the good Disney pictures (because you KNOW we posed with the characters!) When I get them, I will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment