Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Forgot To Talk About Stuff Yesterday...

My Bad...


So here's a few things I forgot about when making my final 30 Meals for 30 Families in 30 Days blog entry. (and I'm not sure how I feel about this aligned left business, but I'm going with it.)


Number 1.
How pretty are these flowers?




I love them! A big thank you to the Herman's for these beauties! 

Number 2. 
I love orange!


How did Bobbi know? Thank you guys so much for the flowers!

And speaking of Bobbi & her amazing family. HOW CUTE IS THIS PICTURE????



Totes Adorbs. Fo Sho. Makenzie is a natural with babies. LB was loving all the attention!

And finally. I wish I could figure out what I did to the spacing on my blog. One hit of the enter button and it adds 3 spaces between lines. Help!

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment