Thursday, May 3, 2012

American Idol: Results Show

Ok, I gave you my prediction last night. (because I actually watched the night it was on. Go. Me. :) And here is what I predicted:

Bottom 3: Hollie Cavanagh 

Josh Ledet 

& Jessica Sanchez. 

Eliminated: Hollie Cavanagh.

I'm about to start the show to see if I'm right. Just waiting on my slow poke mom to finish the performances. She seems to think my boy Philly Phil is in trouble. Oye! Silly mama... Ok here we go! 

J-Lo & Steven Tyler are wearing matching silvery/goldy metallic outfits. 
Bleh... J-Lo makes me want to kick puppies. 

No opening song, threw me off. I was all set to get my judge on.
There only doing a bottom 2, that threw me double off! So I guess my prediction do-over is Hollie & Jessica in the bottom 2, Hollie is still my pick to go home.

Josh is up first, and he is NOT in the bottom 3. I was wrong. This feels weird. haha I guess he wasn't as bored as he looked, and America made the wrong choice, AGAIN.

COLDPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I love you Chris Martin, you can play piano and sing to me about Paradise ANY. DAY. Gwenyth who? 

 Side Note: sweetest instrument decorations, EVER! Someone give them a cookie.

Up next is Hollie & Phillip. Ouch with the harshness Jimmy. Maaaaaaaaan!
Hollie's in the bottom 2, Phillip is SAFE! A-DUHHH (Take that mom! I'm in for at least another week. Boo-ya Kasha!

Carrie Underwood performed. She looked stunning. I didn't love the song. Moving on...

Final results are Jessica & Skylar. Fun Fact: My mom has Hollie, Jessica AND Skylar, so one of her people are DEFINITELY going home tonight. HA
Jessica is SAFE and Skylar is in the bottom 2.

So I'm 50/50 on my bottom 2 and I get to listen to Colplay sing again. Night. Is. Made.

Eliminated: Skylar Laine. I WAS WRONG!! How can this be? I'm always right, I'm a girl! 

There you have it folks, all my thoughts on the American Idol elimination show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment