Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Maybe a little TMI, but I don't really care...

It's about to get really real up in here blog world, because the point of this blog is to talk about me & what's going on in my life. (Who doesn't love to talk about themselves all the time, right?) Anyways, I feel like if I just skipped over this I wouldn't really be embracing the blog and that just defeats the whole purpose in my opinion.


So last night started period #3 in 6 weeks. This is very abnormal for any female, but me especially since mine are normally about a month & a 1/2 apart. Normally. I have had just about enough of this... well let's be serious, I have had BEYOND enough of this. It really is a situation. So the first thing I did this morning was call my main doctor because my insurance is DUMB and I need a referral for any other doctor I may want to see. I gave Lisa all of my information and asked if I really had to come in just to have them give me a sheet of paper stating I could go to my other doctor, or if she'd just do me a solid and send it anyway. Lisa is the bomb & just did it anyway. Then called me back about a 1/2 hour later & told me I didn't need one anyways. MAKE. UP. YOUR. MIND. 


Next step was to make an appointment with my lady doctor. He asked when I wanted to come in and I sarcastically replied "yesterday." I got right in with an 11:45 appointment and I was all set to give my doctor the "it's my body & I'll do what I want" talk about birth control to regulate my "monthly visitor" but she had other plans. Her plan was to "collect a sample" (A.K.A. inflict more pain than childbirth) of my uterine wall and have pathology analyze it. I honestly don't think I have felt worse pain. Any cramp I've ever had has been NOTHING compared to this pain, and it didn't just stop once she was done with the procedure. It lasted for about 2 hours after I left the doctor's office. 


Oh & did I fail to mention that as soon as I got back to work I pretty much busted my butt getting all the shipping done??? Yea that happened. That is also when I started to feel a little bit better. I say it was the aspirin, my aunt says it was all the heavy lifting helping her with the shipping. I'll call it a tie because there really is no clear way to tell. ;)


I have to go back to the doctor's on the 10th to see what pathology found. Hoping that it's nothing serious, but if it is I can handle it. I'm tough! And have no fear, as soon as I find out I will be sure to let you all know. I know you will be on the edge of your seat until then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment