Monday, June 11, 2012

Call Me Maybe...

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe is just one of those songs that gets stuck in your head and won't go away. Kinda like "It's A Small World" (you're welcome ;) It's also one of those songs that a million different funny pictures & lyrics are created from. 
Here are some of my favorites:

It works with religion..

When you go back to the future...
When you're old school...
And if you're just plain old!
But don't sing it around Batman, he get's cranky.
Here's some others that don't have picture, I found them on twitter:

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, 
but YOLO is not an excuse to be a hoe, unless you want a STD baby.


Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, 
but i'm high on bathsalt and your face looks tasty

Hey I just met you, and your tan is crazy, 
what's your race, carrot maybe?

 Hey I just met you, and girl you look crazy, 
what brands your make-up, Crayola maybe?

Hey I just met you, and you're a lady, 
there's a kitchen, sandwhich maybe?
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, 
but this song is stuck in your head now, you're welcome baby.

You can follow them too and keep up with the funny. Follow them, maybe?
Those are my favorites, What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment