Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Yesterday was my younger sister's birthday. Every year on all of our birthdays we go out for a birthday dinner. Although now that we're older if it's not our birthday, we gotta pay our own way. Oh the downside of getting old... older, I mean. Ha ;) We all pretty much have our set spot where we're going to go. Except Brenna, she's a wild card. I always choose Mongolian BBQ because HELLO it's the bomb-dot-com & Kayla always picks Outback Steakhouse. Equally delish, however I get a free meal email from Mongo every year at my bday... so they win. 

Since I have a (self-diagnosed, which is a whole other post in itself.) potato allergy, I have been trying to limit my potato consumption lately. So it's always an inner struggle on which side I choose when we go out to eat. There really aren't a whole lot of sides these days that AREN'T potato. It's always a given that we are going to get at least one plate of Aussie Fries, so this go-round I decided to skip the uber delicious garlic mashies and just get Mac-A-Roo as my side. It was seriously the hardest thing ever to give up my spuds. They really make the chicken taste so much better! Sigh... I guess next time I'll have to get a steak instead of chicken. Darn you potato allergy!!

The good side to Outback on your birthday is you get free dessert. And we take full advantage of Kayla's free b-day dessert yearly!

 
 Let me break this picture down for you. You see, Daisy likes to steal your bite of ice cream right off your spoon before you can lift it out of the bowl, resulting in Tyler's look of death right at this moment. She's a sneaky one, but even sneakers get caught sometimes! Hence this picture.

 
 My mom on the other hand, is just trying to enjoy some ice cream but can't because she has to 5-year-old muchers trying to get their share of the goods! CAN. YOU. BLAME. THEM?


 Daisy asked me to take a picture of her, posed like this, then looked at it & said "OHHHH I have a mustache!" I lol'd.


Finally you have the birthday girl sporting the oh-so-rad sunglasses that her SUPER AWESOME sister, A.K.A. me, got for her. (For no reason at all, I may add) Then the joke of the evening was "I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later" Leave it to Beba to bring the corn. haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY KAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment