Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cell Phone Nostalgia - 9/9/11

I often like to look back through all the pictures I have taken with my phone and I always wonder "why did I never post these?"

They're normally of my niece & nephew or just silly things I find. Just randomness at its finest.

So I decided here was the perfect place to post all of my random pictures off of my phone.

Here's the first pictures I took on my new phone... Ya know when you play with all the crazy camera effects just to see what it does... Haha

Enjoy.

You've got the weird focal zoom:



The front camera shot:



Shots by Daisy:


The weird polka-dotty filter: 




And Kayla being a weirdo... 


I am definitely going to be posting more... I mean I've got 6 months of pictures to catch up on for cryin' out loud!! haha


Until next time blogworld... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment