Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day One.

So I "created" this blog about 2 weeks ago, and I have not brought myself to post. It really is a subconscious thing, because I have had... let's say a few blogs before this. I go into it with every intention of writing everyday, coming up with contests, guest posts, all kinds of crazy stuff. I always fall through on that. 

Me = Sad Panda.

I've got a few tricks up my sleeve and I'm really hoping that this blog goes the distance. I mean how could I not keep The Broke Chic Diaries going! It's my life! Not like I have to come up with something to talk about everyday.

So sit tight and I promise I will give it my all!

Until tomorrow blogworld. I bid you Adieu. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there... I have the same problem with my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there... I have the same problem with my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your blog? I'd love to take a read :)

    ReplyDelete