Saturday, March 31, 2012

I swear God is testing me...

Whichever of my parents thought it was cute to pray that I learn patience is really on my Spit List!!! Seriously today was the worst ever, and it was always while I was driving!

I guess I should preface it with the reasoning why I am so stressed and lacking patience lately. I have put together a project I titled "30 meals for 30 families in 30 days" and I'm doing it though my church. It's not your run-of-the-mill help out those in need charity project either! I basically want to celebrate families for the things they do in our church and  build a little fellowship in our church community. 

It really all started for a selfish reason... I want to learn to cook more than mac & cheese! So, through my thoughts and with the help of my awesome Mom (before she was possibly on the Spit List) it has turned into something so much bigger! I'm really excited to see it all come to fruition! It's going to be a crazy 30 days but I'm ready for it!

Ok, so back to my angry-at-my-parents rant. Everywhere I have gone today, I have been stuck behind slow drivers, hit every red light and even encountered a palm tree. In Michigan! I know, I know... pics or it didn't happen.


Here I am stuck at the millionth red light of my day.


Oh wait, going 40 in a 50... Yea my fave thing ever!


And I mentioned the palm tree right?? You can see why I quickly got over. (Don't worry, I was at another red light when I took this picture!)

I'm really hoping this doesn't last long because I don't know how long I can keep my road rage in check! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment